- We can walk your dog for 1/2 hour or 1 hour. Dogs will be walked around parks and local areas. You can be sure that your dog will have an enjoyable time playing, exercising and socialising with other dogs.
- Precious Pawz are happy to walk your dog on their own or as part of a group.
- Included in our service is providing your dogs with fresh water and treats, with the owner’s written consent.
- All new dogs will be walked on lead until we are fully confident that their recall is adequate and we have the owner’s written consent.
We offer a home visiting service for puppies.
- We will feed and water your puppy and give him plenty of cuddles and play time.
- This is a 1/2 hour service once or twice a day.
- We can also visit your home if you have an older dog that perhaps you don’t want walked but would like to give your dog companionship while you are out at work.
We provide daily visits to your cat whilst you are away on holiday. We will visit your cat, replenish their food and water, change their litter tray and give them plenty of cuddles. We can also turn lights on/off and water plants.
- We are also available for daily visits to rabbits and guinea pigs. We will feed/water them and clean out their huts.
- Does your pet need to go to the vets, kennels or cattery or may be the grooming parlour? Are you unable to transport them there yourself? Precious Pawz can offer secure transport to and from these appointments for dogs, cats and any other small pets.
School holidays can be a particularly busy period, so please ensure that you book well in advance!